From: "Marc Dugre" <[email protected]>
To: Hal Dorsman <[email protected]>,
[email protected]
Sent: January 4, 2001 7:41:34 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [FW1] Checkpoint support

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. I am the first to speak
up against spamming.

Reason for my sending this email through the group is because I felt it was
the most efficient way to get to people who are experiencing Checkpoint
support problems, and let them know that someone is in a position to assist
in resolving them once and for all. As such, I didn't view my posting as
being spam.

Best regards,

Marc