RE: [FW1] Hybrid IKE

Pete,

	[Frost, Timothy E]  You don't need to touch the remote firewall
module, because all of the internalca commands are done on the MANAGEMENT
station.  (This is stated explicitly in the section on fw internalca in the
Checkpoint 2000 Getting Started Guide)

> 2.  On the management station I do :
> fw internalca create -dn "o=firewall, c=us"
> and get:
> Internal CA created successfully

	Looks OK.

> 3. On the remote fw I do:
>  fw internalca certify -o firewall "o=firewall c=us"

	As I said above, all operations are done on the management station.

	Try running the following on the management station, for each of the
firewall modules:
		fw internalca certify -o firewall

	(You don't specify the dn parameter in the certify operation.)

> but I get the error message:
> Failed to create certificate:
> Unknown problem. rc = -272656776

Hope this helps

Tim

--
Timothy Frost			mailto:[email protected]
EDS New Zealand			Fax: +64-4-495-0473