[FW1] VPN in Win2K

Title: VPN in Win2K

Dear all,

Could someone share their SecureRemote over Win2K experience with me?  SecureRemote works on my win95 machine but not Win2K.  My FW (FW1 4.1 sp2 on NT 4.0 sp6a) log shows accepting FW1_topo but then the client shows the error message: communication with site (x.x.x.x) has failed.  The Win95 user actually gets accept and authenticate through the same FW.  But if the Win95 machine uses another IP address, it shows the same error message.  I wonder whether the problem is on my FW settings or Win2K specific?  Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Chi-lien Lee