[FW1] Checkpoint support

Good day all,

After reading several postings, it's seems that many of you have experienced difficulties in one fashion or another when came the time to get support from Checkpoint.

Light Tree Technologies may be in a position to assist you. We have several years of experience in dealing with Checkpoint and resolving issues quickly. Light Tree also has a program in place designed to:

- Resolve licensing issues quickly
- Eliminate the administration burden associated with managing your various maintenance  & support contracts
- Get relevant information re: upgrades & updates, new products
- FAQ database

We are also in a position to supply Maintenance & support contract (phone support) from a certified Checkpoint Service Center, which can address your issues faster and very often more efficiently than Checkpoint AND, at a better price.

Some of you have already received information on our program and thought it to be spamming. My apologies for that, it wasn't the intention. Hence the reason for this posting.

Additional information can be found on our web site at http://www.lighttree.net/cpla.htm, by emailing me at [email protected] or calling me at.

Best regards,

Marc Dugré
Director of Sales