[FW1] Flowpoint 2200?

Has anyone tried to connect a flowpoint 2200 SDSL router to a checkpoint
firewall?

It claims that it is IPSec compliant and supports DES and 3DES if we get the
additional software module...  We were going to be using a SonicWall, but
the DSL provider (Covad) has already given us the FlowPoint router...

Many thanks.  ;)