[FW1] Adding a second quad card to a Nokia IP440

Hello:

I have just received a quad Ethernet card from our Nokia dealer for a Nokia IP440 Firewall. The Firewall is running Checkpoint 4.1sp-2 on IPSO 3.2 and has a single quad card currently installed. Is anyone aware of any issues regarding the installation of a second quad card on the Firewall? Is it a simple plug and play installation as the dealer seems to think?

The card came with no documentation and I could not find any documentation on the Nokia web site either.

Any hints would be highly appreciated.

Andy