From: Dallas Bishoff [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 03 January 2001 14:09
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] sshd howto...

Langa:

I suspect you are using a SSH V2 client to attempt the connection.  The
Nokia platform only works with SSH V1.  You must also ensure that SSH is
enabled properly in Voyager/Lynx.

Regards!!!

Dallas N. Bishoff
CISSP,
MCSE+I, MCT, CCA, ICE, CCSE,
Nokia Security Administrator (NSA) & Instructor
Certified RSA SecurID Support Engineer
Certified RSA SecurID Instructor