[FW1] RE: dnsinfo.C

Hey Idan,

1) your parenthesis are screwed up. The last ")" before "encrypt_dns" is too
much.
2) I dont know if this matters but IMHO

	:dns_servers (
        : (192.168.254.7.dns-server-name

should read

	:dns_servers (
	  : (your-dns-server-object-name.your-firewall-object-name

or for an HA configuration it should read

	:dns_servers (
	  : (your-dns-server-object-name.your-firewall-cluster-object-name

At least that's how the sample config in the manual is done.
I have configured it this way and it works.
Just WINS still has a problem.

Cheers
Stefan