[FW1] IPSO & services file

Is there a way to turn off the FW-1 log viewer from displaying the service
names, so I see a port instead? Or is there some config string I can throw
into a FW-1 config file to specify a custom services file? It would be a lot
more meaningful for me to see numbers that the somewhat strange service
names that it picks. I really don't want to modify the "pristine" IPSO
files. Thanks!

Derek J. Lambert, MCP, A+
Network Administrator
Columbia ParCar Corp.