[FW1] Redundancy & HA

Hi,
I'm trying to create a redundant environment for HA. my setup is like this

100.x.x.1    10.x.1           10.x.x.2
ISP1 ---- FW1 ------------|  DMZ
               |                 |
             LAN              | Server
               |                 |
ISP2 ---- FW2 ------------|  here
200.x.x.1     10.x.10

On my DMZ server I specify defalut route from both the FW:
ie : route 0.0.0.0  10.x.x.1 AND  route 0.0.0.0 10.x.x.10

Now I saw strange behaviour, some time request commig from FW1 lost or some time from FW2 lost.

What could be the reason of this?  As I could understand that if request come from FW1 with the real IP (not 10.x.x.) and replies goes back from FW2 (b'cuz  system have two default route) then I lost It can't reach FW1 client.
I'm accessing Database in my DMZ.

How I can solve this problem?

Thanks

Gm