Re: [FW1] QoS and NAT.

I posted this question a while ago with no responses, so I am going to
assume the answer is a resounding NO.

So lets try this from another angle.  It is my understanding that I can
write modules for firewall-1.

<important question> How do I get the API? </important question>

Assuming I have the technical ability, does checkpoints modular
architecture allow me to write my own NAT module?

Has anyone written their own module?

I have asked my vendor about the API and they don't know, who else can I
ask?

Thank you for your help,
--Paul Hessels

--