Re:[FW1] management console upgrade (Very Urgent)

AFAIK there is no 'fwui' under 4.1 on Unix. You need to use the Motif
GUI 'fwpolicy', but as you say you have no license (for some reason Unix
users need to pay extra).

You can however install the 4.1 GUI on a PC and make it a trusted GUI
client with 'cpconfig'. This can get tricky when you are doing an
upgrade however, because you need to make sure the new policy allows FW
GUI connections between the PC and Firewall.

Good Luck

CHRiS