From: Amin Tora [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 6:13 PM
To: 'Frank Darden'; 'Luke, Jason (ISS Southfield)'; 'Pradeepa G';
'[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] StoneBeat and Floodgate issues

guys guys.... you CAN NOT use FloodGate with FullCluster.  It is not
supported.

Amin Tora
ePlus Technology

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is
intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally destined.
The use of this information and unauthorized access to this information for
any other means is strictly prohibited.  The content of this message may
also contain private views and opinions that do not constitute a formal
disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.