From: Amit Shani [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 11:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Cannot install compiled rules

Hi All
I am attempting to install the rulebase after a few minor changes.
The rulebase is verified OK and there are no errors in compiling.
However, when trying to install the policy I get:

.. Compiled OK
..
Downloading on localhost(fw-1) succeeded
"C:\WINNT\FW1\4.1\tmp\local.ft", line 444: Multiple type for table are
illegal
Cannot get Security Policy from local
Installing Security Policy on localhost(fw-1) failed

I removed the changes I made and still it is the same.
I can't install

Please help

Config: FW-1v4.1sp0 On NT4sp5