[FW1] SP3 Compile Error

Everything was fine with SP2, after installing SP3 and attempting to compile
some changes I get the following:

\lib\crypt.def", line 257: ERROR: table <first_packet_was_decrypted>
undefined
lib\crypt.def", line 400: ERROR: unknown macro or function <ENCRYPTION>
lib\base.def", line 285: ERROR: unknown macro or function <ACCEPT_DECRYPT>
lib\base.def", line 300: ERROR: parse error
lib\base.def", line 316: ERROR: parse error
lib\base.def", line 322: ERROR: parse error
lib\base.def", line 2516: ERROR: unknown macro or function <RECORD_CONN>
lib\base.def", line 2518: ERROR: unknown macro or function <RECORD_CONN>
lib\base.def", line 2520: ERROR: unknown macro or function <RECORD_CONN>
lib\base.def", line 2574: ERROR: unknown macro or function <ACCEPT_DECRYPT>
lib\base.def", line 2604: ERROR: unknown macro or function <RECORD_CONN>
conf\xyz.pf", line 4137: ERROR: unknown macro or function <PROXY_DO>
conf\xyz.pf", line 4154: ERROR: unknown macro or function <RECORD_CONN>
repeat 25 times....
Compilation Failed.

If I remove the "Enable Decryption on Accept" from the Policy - Properties I
get only the following:

lib\crypt.def", line 257: ERROR: table <first_packet_was_decrypted>
undefined
lib\crypt.def", line 400: ERROR: unknown macro or function <ENCRYPTION>
lib\base.def", line 2615: ERROR: unknown macro or function <ENCRYPTION>
conf\xyz.pf", line 4137: ERROR: unknown macro or function <PROXY_DO>

This is bad timing as I am trying to set up the rules to allow to remote VPN
sites traffic through and of course, needed it done yesterday...
Does anyone know what to do, I can back out sp3 if all else fails.

I'll give any other info if anyone requests it.

thanks

PDB