[FW1] IP Masquerading

HISTORY:

A company we just bought out has a linux firewall that does IP Masquerading.
This allows them to VPN out from behind their firewall without setting up
NAT's for each connection.  They were recently in-house and were complaining
about how they weren't able to VPN into their home office to check email.
That they should have OWA (outlook web access) setup is regardless.

QUESTION:

is it possible to set up a generic rule allowing VPN access from the Vlan to
VPN servers on he internet without setting up a NAT for each computer
requesting a connection?

EXAMPLE:

computer: testcomputer.blah.com
IP:  172.25.1.75 (Vlan)

This workstation needs to connect to a VPN server on the internet.  Does it
need a NAT?  is there a generic rule I can setup that will encompass a whole
vlan?

Origin                  Dest               Service             Action

internalVlan          VPNServers       pptp                Accept

Thanks in advance
Bill

P.s.  we are currently using version 4.0 of firewall-1 on a NT4.0 platform.