Re: [FW1] SecuRemote behind NAT / Firewall

fw1 - sp2 is working perfectly with the IKE hybrid mode.
If you are using fw1 sp2 (on both FW and MC) and SR 4165 (sp2), it's
possible to use UDP encapsulation to pass the encrypted data (port 2476)
Advantage: "compatible" with NAT devices, it's working perfectly when the
client is behind another fw1, cisco box doing nat, soho watchguard ...
I'm using actualy this solution with a token validation. (SecureID)

lO

Merlin,
Verify the version of 4.1 (obviously best at sp2, but you may be one on the
unfortunate souls who is not even at sp1.)  I haven't read any of phoneboy's
documents, but I have gotten this to work at several of my locations.
Please shoot me a link to phoneboy's site where you read this info.  I'll
read it and get back to you.  Also, what is  the sp level of client and
vpn1?
CryptoTech

Merlin wrote:

Afternoon,    I have to allow some sales reps through our firewall (chkpnt
4.1) so they can telnet to a Unix System for business purposes. On some of
those reps, securemote works fine since they are using routable IP
addresses. But others have DSL firewall or NAT devices and although I have
tried the suggestions found at phoneboy.com it still doesn't allow access.
Is there another way to let them through that uses some sort of encryption?
Thanks again.