[FW1] Authentication failed cannot load policy

Hi

I am having a problem pushing policy from mnmgt station(NT) to a CP-DES
module(Solaris) .I can load policy to other modules that do not have
encryption license!----->authentication failed.......

On doing a restart of the fw, i can see the module loading the policy!
But when I try to push one down I cannot.
All 4.1 SP2.
Have tried fw putkey , other solutions seem to point to control.map but that
is when non vpn modules can't work...
Any advice from out there ?
TIA.
bye