RE: [FW1] SMTP RELAYING

Configure the antivirus SMTP resource :
Sender *
Destination *@domain.com

This way only e-mail to your domain can pass through your firewall. But if
you have remote clients, using POP3 or IMAP4 to get their mail, you will
have to make another SMTP resource with:
Sender *@domain.com
Destination *

This way, only users belonging to your domain will be able to do relay using
your SMTP server.