RE: RE: [FW1] quad card interfaces

sorry, should've answered all the questions. some don't have a problem with having the same MAC on all interfaces. the ones that do, usually are working in a HA environment with switches.

in this case, you could perform the following at a command prompt:

eeprom local-mac-address?=true

and then reboot.

the ifconfig will show the current MAC addresses.