RE: [FW1] SP3 fixes...

I would'nt do same thing, stopping the firewall!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 5:29 PM
To: Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji);
[email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] SP3 fixes...

That last problem I have also seen with 4.1 and 4.1 SP2 a couple times.

In my case, what I did to fix it was stop the fw services, restart them, and
then reload the policy. It looked to me more like the fw was just not taking
the new policy into affect even though everything compiled okay and claimed
to have transferred from the management server to the enforcement server.
Every time this has happened, just stopping the enforcement fw service and
restarting fixed it.

I must be lucky, never had any GUI problems.