From: Frank Darden <[email protected]>		Tue 6:14 PM
Subject: RE: [FW1] manage router
To: "'Jarrett Goetz'" <[email protected]>,
[email protected]

Depends on how many routers/router engineers you have, how picky you are
about your access lists (and the manner in which they are composed)
Overall, I would say OSE is a good tool, but my profession is no longer
managing routers. Before purchasing the OSE, I would recommend having a
discussion with the people that manage your routers, I am sure that will
be a rather interesting talk. Might want to do it over beer in a public
area with lots of exit points!