Rép. : [FW1] license Price request

Since it won't be good to send you attachments in this list, feel free to contact me offline to receive the different licence prices offered by our reseller Risk Technology Paris.

Regards
Alain

>>> <[email protected]> jeudi 21 décembre 2000 09:27:00 >>>
Hello ?
Please, i need to update the License of 3 Firewalls for our customers.
Can someone provide me with a complete price list Of:
1- Firewall -1 4.0 permanent license , 100 nodes + VPN support
2- The cost of the support to get the Firewall-1 4.1 upgrades.

What i want to do is updating the licenses, and implement a VPN between 2 remote sites, this feature don't exist in the actual system.

Thanks for your answers, any advice will be appreciate.

-------------
EPEE LEA DANIEL
PROJECT ENGINEER
Mobile: 237 92 41 29