[FW1] license Price request

Hello ?
Please, i need to update the License of 3 Firewalls for our customers.
Can someone provide me with a complete price list Of:
1- Firewall -1 4.0 permanent license , 100 nodes + VPN support
2- The cost of the support to get the Firewall-1 4.1 upgrades.

What i want to do is updating the licenses, and implement a VPN between 2 remote sites, this feature don't exist in the actual system.

Thanks for your answers, any advice will be appreciate.

EPEE LEA DANIEL
PROJECT ENGINEER
Mobile: 237 92 41 29