RE: [FW1] Failover configuration options

Ken,

Naturally, my preferred Linux failover configuration uses RainWall, my
company's HA product. ;-) However, if you need more options, here is a
complete list of OPSEC-certified failover solutions:
http://www.checkpoint.com/opsec/performance.html

Keep in mind that for any active failover solution (as opposed to a cold
standby), you will need to buy an additional Check Point license for
your backup firewall.

Hope this helps,

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity