RE: [FW1] CheckPoint Customer Log Module

The gist of what you need to do is below.

#!/bin/csh
setenv FWDIR /opt/CPmds-41
setenv FWDIR_BASE /opt/CPmds-41
cd /opt/CPmds-41/bin
source setmdsenv
# create a loop to run through each customer
cd /opt/CPmds-41/customers/
mdsenv -v $ip
mcd log
fw logswitch bin
fw logexport -i ./bin.log -o ./textlog -n

I created a similar script to run each night and ftp logs over
to log server. Been working great for me.

Regards,
Jason Stout