From: Perbix Michael [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 11:48 AM
To: 'Brad Beaird'
Subject: RE: [FW1] quicktime

I was originally having the same problem, I needed to set a rule for
QuickTime, this is my rule...

Source_____________Destination____________Objects
Internal ALL                       ANY
Real-Audio-Data

RTSP

Real-Audio

The RTSP and Real-audio are pre-defined services, I am not sure of the
Real-audio-data which is a UDP object set up for port 7070 with a range of
ports set to 6970-7170.

This is the only rule I need to make this work.....you can not use
ANY/ANY/ANY you must define it specifically in a rule.  Also this did NOT
work until 4.0 with the latest service pack.  The latest 4.x version of
QuickTime will also work with MS Proxy which it did not before.....so that
is another route you can go.

     -Mike