From: Julio Bretin Diaz [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 5:33 PM
To: Firewall-1 listserv
Subject: [FW1] Remove License

Hi all,

I installed a reporting module evaluation license in the same server than Firewall Management module. Now we have decided to get the product and install the license, but before doing that I need to removed the evaluation one. I've tried with next command  fw putlic -o "hostid" "expiration date" "license string" "features"  but it doesn't work, "Invalid license" error is shown. How can I remove this license? In GUI There is only an option to remove all licensses but I can't remove fw management module license.

Thanks in advanced and many regards,

Julio Bretín