[FW1] URI resource problem

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up an URI resource definition on a Solstice
firewall 3.0, but with no luck. The same resource rule works
perfectly on checkpoint 4.1
Do any of you know of any possible bugs or problems on 3.0
regarding URI resource rules.

My rule base looks like this:

	SRC		DEST		SERVICE		ACTION		TRACK
1       any		any		http->ESD	reject		long

2	net_10
	fw		any		any		accept		long

3	any		any		any		drop		long

net_10 is the network on which my workstation is connected, and fw is
the firewall object. If I remove rule 1, I can get to both web
servers via http (esd.cybertrade.co.za and www.beb.standard.co.za)

I specified Wild Card as the URI specification type.
Under the match tab, I selected http sheme and the GET method,
Host :  www.beb.standard.co.za
Query:  *
Under the action tab, I specified the replacement uri as
http://esd2.cybertrade.co.za

Even though I selected Exception track as Log, there are no
log entries for these attempted connections.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
Dieter