RE: [FW1] Slowness of IE behind Checkpoint

Check to see if you have 'automatically detect Proxy Settings' selected in the IE settings, if you don't use a proxy this will slow it down...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hankins, Bill [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 5:01 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Slowness of IE behind Checkpoint

Just a quick question...I am running 4.1 SP2 on a Nokia 440 and when people browse the web using IE there is a notable slowness that is not there when using Netscape.  I am just curious how many other people have experienced this problem and if the have found a resolution to it.....TIA

Bill Hankins                       "One Step Information Access"
Network Engineer
iPhrase Technologies                    www.iPhrase.com

  work
  mobile