[FW1] spool growing up until 8000 on 2 dias

Hi all!
I´m in big troubles; I have a classic configuration running on a Nokia 440
box (FW-1 v4.1 SP1 256MB RAM) and a Norton for FW on a PC (NT Server 4.0 SP4
64MB RAM). Since this weekend I got emails on spool directory (8000 until
now!! , all messages are R***, there are not E*), the FW´s log doesnt
resgister anything unusual, I have NOT error messages like " cannot connect
to Content Security Server/MTA server" and  the maximum simultaneous scan in
Norton statistics is 7 of 30.

The only detail I think strange is that in the asmtpd.elg file I got the
following errors ( a lot!! )

resolver_gethostbyaddr() cannot find file ..etc,etc..

what is that means?

Anyway, I´m upgrading NAV´s hardware, but I think the problem isnt there.
Any option?..

Any help would be apreciated.

Ing. Alonzo Vera Rojas
Consultor Seguridad de Redes
Cosapi Soft S.A.
Av. Javier Prado Este 4491-Surco. Lima 33, Perú.
Teléfonos:anx 234; Fax:;
Nextel: 81.22612
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.cosapisoft.com.pe