Von: Rocky Stefano [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Dezember 2000 22:30
An: Arno Hechenberger
Betreff: RE: [FW1] CP2000 on Win2k

Put the arp entries for NAT into a static table in the router in front of your firewall. That way it will forward all packets to the firewall anyways. Just make sure you have your nat rules setup properly.

Rocky Stefano
Echelon Systems Inc.
Cell
Cell Fax
Systems that work...

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information expressed or contained in this email are not given or endorsed by the sender unless otherwise affirmed independently by the sender.