From: Roelandts, Guy [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 5:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Nothing in Encryption Schemes Defined

Hi,

   Has anyone any idea as to what could cause the fact that we get nothing
in the
 'Encryption Schemes Defined' tab . This is a fresh install, on a Nokia
IP440, running
 FW-1 V4.1-SP2. The licenses look OK to me : management server has a
 CPMP-ESC-U-V41 and the Firewall has both CPVP-VFM-250-DES-V41 and
 CPVP-VSC-50-V41 licenses, but the workstation properties VPN tab is empty

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Guy ROELANDTS
Compaq - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options  3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65