From: Jeff Reinhardt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 7:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Newbie Question

I am relatively new to Checkpoint and would appreciate it greatly if anyonecan answer the following for me: I have 2 Class C IP blocks to setup on our webservers, what is the most commonand secure method for using check point here.  Would I bind the public addressesto the web servers and setup a route for the Class Cs that point to the internalNIC on the firewall?  or would I use internal IPs on the web servers and if so, howwould the translation take place? Thank you, Jeff