[FW1] Recovering empty rulebase from policy file

Hello,

recently I upgraded my firewall (FW-1 4.0 on Solaris 2.6) to SP7. The only problem is that I lost my objects.C during the process. My rulebase is empty. I have the rulebase.W file but when using fwm -g rulebase.W it cannot find my objects.
It seems that it didn't merge the objects.C file but just overwrote it. And (yes blame me for being stupid) I didn't have a backup of the Objects.C file so I can't merge it by hand.

I do however have a working policy file (.pf) which the filewall is using now. Is it possible to regenerate a rule base (or a least and objects.C file) with the policy file?

The most frustrating is that I can see and open the current policy the firewall is using now by clicking on the 'show policy' button in the GUI at file->open. But I cannot modify it or save it.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Hero Idema