From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Rajesh Bandar
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2000 5:36 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] backup firewall

Hi,

I am running checkpoint firewall-1 ver 3.0b on a Ultra-2 machine. I need to
configure a backup firewall with same firewall rules. What files do I need
copy from the orignal firewall to the backup firewall.

Also I need to install license on the backup firewall. Should I use the same
hostname and Ip address as the original firewall to install the license.

Please reply with as much info as you can to install a backup firewall. Is
there
any doco to install backup firewall?

Thanks,
Rajesh.