[FW1] removing check point

Operating system : Win 20000
System: Pentium-III 450mhz

I have a problem to re-install SecurRemote after I had to remove it from my
system.

I removed check point using add and remove utility.

On the removal there have been a glitch so the removal probably terminated
by perhaps not completed.

I then tried to re-install SecuRemote using the add software utility; at the
beginning of the installation I get a message telling:

 "Set up has found that FireWall-1 is installed on this computer. Please
uninstall it before installing SecurRTemote"

I never had FireWall-1 on this system.

I can't remove any more SecuRemote because it have been done and the
uninstall information is no more there and so  cause of this message it's
impossible to re-install SecuRemote.

Where do I have to look to finally remove FireWall-1

Michel Donais