Re: [FW1] Strange FW1 On NT Routing Issue

Michael,

Basic network connectivity is a must and you have
proven it works. It sounds as if one fw is configured
properly(or is wide open) and the other is in need of
a rulebase review.

Verify that the firewall(s) have the correct rulebase
entries. Verify your NAT entries and most definitly
your logs. If your still having trouble, forward along
some setup and network info.

Robert

- -
Robert P. MacDonald, Network Engineer