[FW1] Strange FW1 On NT Routing Issue

Ok,

Here is my setup

2 Locations with two different networks

Location A IP = 10.10.0.0 Subnet Mask 255.255.0.0
Location B IP = 10.15.0.0 Subnet Mask 255.255.0.0

Problem:

On my NT FW1 Box when the security policy is not loaded everything routes
fine I can ping the other network, they can ping through.  As soon as I load
a security policy one of the networks will not route anymore.

My Setup is as follows

FW1 box:

EXT_Interface = x.x.20.0 Default Gateway = Next internet hop
INT_Interface - 10.10.20.1 No Default Gateway set, SUBNET MASK = 255.255.0.0

Routing table looks like this:

0.0.0.0	0.0.0.0	x.x.20.0
10.20.0.0	255.255.0.0	10.10.20.1
10.15.0.0	255.255.0.0	10.10.20.14 <----IP Address of internal router, This
is also a manual route addition...

I can not figure this one out any help would be appreciated...

THanks

Michael Mills