[FW1] Newbie Question

I am relatively new to Checkpoint and would appreciate it greatly if anyone
can answer the following for me:

I have 2 Class C IP blocks to setup on our webservers, what is the most common
and secure method for using check point here.  Would I bind the public addresses
to the web servers and setup a route for the Class Cs that point to the internal
NIC on the firewall?  or would I use internal IPs on the web servers and if so, how
would the translation take place?

Thank you,

Jeff