[FW1] [FW-1] Strange behaviour of Firewall

Hi,

Today I tried to implement the NATting on my network, and to some extent I got success in that but still behaviour of that is very strange:

Structure is like this:

Real IP : 216.x.x.0/192
Private IP in DMZ : 172.x.x.0/192
Private IP for LAN: 192.168.3.208/248

some times:

some time my lan can access both (172.x.x., 216.x.x.) IP.
some time lan can access only one 216.x.x. IP

some time my DMZ server can access 172.x.x.x
DMZ: they never access 216.x.x.x

some time DMZ can't access Internet
When I ping 216.x.x.1 from my DMZ 172.x.x.1, then i got result only once then *request time out* only.

I'm using all service in my service tab of policy, then after PING does not get result but WWW works?

I think when I access any object then my firewall permit me to go to that object but result from that object lost some where, and log of firewall does not reflect any drop/reject from that object. What could be the reason.

Thanks

Gm