RE: [FW1] PC Anywhere over SecuRemote connection

Title: RE: [FW1] PC Anywhere over SecuRemote connection

PCAnywhere over dialup is unbearably slow regardless of SecuRemote.

We have someone here that does that.... Only suggestion is that you probably don't want to waste effort doing double encryption..so make sure you set PCAnywhere's encryption to None...

And think of the annoying delays as little gifts of time instead of delays....  ;-)