RE: [FW1] PC Anywhere over SecuRemote connection

Title: RE: [FW1] PC Anywhere over SecuRemote connection

Have you thought about using CheckPoint Session Authentication Agent to validate past the firewall and letting PCAnywhere manage the encryption? Otherwise I think you'd need a faster connection to make the PCAnywhere session usable if you have to tunnel it with SecuRemote.

Loring Rose
MCSE, CCSA, CNA, A+
Senior Network Engineer
GreatDomains.com, a VeriSign company