From: Chi-Lien Lee [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 9:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] VPN setup questions

Dear all,

Question about VPN setup: I am running FW 4.1, SP2 (build 41710) on NT 4.0, SP6 with unlimited users license (3DES).  Do I need a different license in order to set up VPN?  And how?  I tried to search PhoneBoy's site and found some pre-setup for FW module.  That's it.  When I read and follow the books from CP, it's really hard to tell if I have the right license and right objects/rules.  Could someone shine the light for me?  Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,
Chi-lien Lee
Network Systems Administrator
Zymakr Corporation