RE: [FW1] fw-1 rainwall and secureclient

Mathew,

This may or may not be a cause of your particular problem, but you
should be aware that Check Point currently has a known issue with
SecureClient and HA.  Basically, FW-1 will not allow you to select a
cluster object group as the policy server.  This only affects
SecureClient, not SecuRemote, and applies to any HA solution, not just
RainWall.

Possible workarounds:
- Use SecureClient as a SecuRemote by telling it not to protect the
local machine.
- Put a stand alone Policy Server INSIDE the network.  This will allow
the HA to work with the firewalls and the user
will pull the policy from the stand alone Policy Server.

For more information on the problem or when it will be fixed, contact
Check Point support.

HTH,

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity