Re: [FW1] Problem with secure remote

Eyal,
Sounds like one of two things.
    If you are not downloading policy from the management station, then you will
ALWAYS get such an error.
    If you have selected within (toolbar) Policy->properties->Desktop Security ->
and checked Respond to unauthenticated cleartext topology requests, and if you have
not created an FWZ and DH key on the vpn object serving SR you will also get the
error.

So, if you need to download from the mgt server, create the keys under (FWVPN
object) VPN - Check FWZ, <edit> and generate the keys given below.

If you need to download from the enforcement point, uncheck the box under policy
properties (mentioned above.)
Is this related to the email from Wed - 1:55pm about SSL downloads?  Sounds like
topo download was working then - that is, authenticated download from the module -
which is always SSL based.

HTH,
CryptoTech