[FW1] fw-1 rainwall and secureclient

Hello - I am working with two fw-1 2000, sp2 firewalls running on Wint 4.0
sp6a machines.

I am able to establish a secure client connection to each of the
firewalls, download the policy, and do what I need to do.   What I would
like to do next (but have been unable to do so..)  is group the two
firewalls, and make a secureclient connection to the group.

I am using Rainwall as the HA agent.

So, we set up HA on the firewalls, added them into a cluster.  Assigned on
of the VIPs (from rainwall) to the address of the cluster.

When, I start a secureclient connection to the cluster, the "clean up"
rule is dropping everything.  The first rule, is the secure-clients@any,
internal-encryption-domain, with client encrypt.

It looks like the VIP is not getting past.  I am unable to add the cluster
to the intern-encryption-domain (fw-1 does not like it as a destination).
I have tried to add in a workstation, with the address of the VIP, but
that drops as well.  Any pointers or ideas?

Thanks
-Mathew

Mathew Anderson
Systems Administration
NM Technet     Oso Grande Technologies, Inc.
[email protected]  [email protected]