From: Dan Hitchcock [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2000 10:31
To: FW-1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] FW: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification!
(Dirty Wo rds)

I'm getting the error message below every time I post to the list.  Is
anyone else getting this?  I think you can all vouch for the fact that my
posts are devoid of "dirty words"

P.S.  I know I'm not running InterScan anywhere, and I heard from at least
one other list member who saw the same issue.

Dan Hitchcock
CCNA, MCSE
Network Engineer
Xylo, Inc.The work/life solution for corporate thought leaders