Re: [FW1] Linux and FireWall 1 hangs

Xabier,

You may have two issues here, but I'm not sure.

The licensing issue is because the fw has 'seen'
more IP addresses than it's allowed to protect.

The FTP large number of files issue is because
the fw is most likely running into a port that it
thinks is reserved for use by something else.

I don't think the two are related, but fix the licening
issue first.

Poke around Phoneboy for answers to both,
they should be easy to find. Sorry for the shortness,
I'm off to yet another meeting....

Robert