[FW1] StoneBeat HA and static NAT

Hi all,
I need your help.

We are now testing FW-1 (version 4.1 SP2) StoneBeat HA (version 3.1.5, not
StoneBeat Full Cluster) and have problem with static NAT.
We change postonline.sh - to add following:
route add visible_external_address hidden_address 1 (route add
172.20.201.100  172.20.200.100 1)
arp -s visible_external_address MAC_sb_shared pub (arp -s 172.20.201.100
00:c0:bb:cc:dd pub)
And doesn't function!
Who know about setup static NAT with StoneBeat HA and FW1?
Please...
Thanks a lot

Cajt
Firewall Administrator